The West Suburban Illini "Shark Tank"
SAVE THE DATE - Join potential investors and experts from various venture capital groups, as they provide candid feedback to the various incubator companies that will also be in attendance from the University of Illinois and University of Chicago.
Save the Date: June 15th, 2015
Where: IIT Rice Campus, 201 E. Loop Road, Wheaton
Internet Broadcast: InTimeTV.com
Join us for for an exciting Shark Tank "like" event, featuring investors and venture capital investors alike, as we hear from four incubator companies originated from the University of Illinois and the University of Chicago.
Presenting Companies include:
- Dr. Gabriel Popescu, CEO, Phi Optics -- http://phioptics.com
- Ryan Shelton, Ph.D., CEO and Co-founder, PhotoniCare, Inc -- http://www.photonicareinc.com/
- Oceancomm: http://www.Oceancomm.com
- Joseph Viscomi, Co-Founder and CEO, www.Greplytix.com
- Adarsh Arora, CEO, Lisle Technology Partners, and chair, angel investment committee, The Indus Entrepreneurs – Midwest
- Hao He, CFA Senior Vice President of Business Development, Global IT M&A Forum
- Neil Kane, technology executive, Moving Parts LLC, Energy Foundry, and Illinois Partners Executive Services LLC, former CEO Advanced Diamond Systems
- Paul R. Lloyd, CEO, FXX Enterprises, the certification and software engineering company for Decoupled Variable Network Communication (DVNC)
- Erick Pouilly, President, Pouilly Investment Co.