Get an inside seat, to watch our "Sharks" work themselves up into a frenzy, over companies competing for a piece of over $1 Billion of investable capital available.
You've seen it on TV, and now The Suburban Illini bring it to you live and in person!
Our panel of "Sharks" for the evening, who collectively have access to well over $1 billion in investable capital, are:
- Ed MacMillen, Chairman, Illinois Ventures
- Illinois Ventures is a $125 million fund, that has access to many additioanal venture partners for the right deal.
- Adarsh Aarora, Lisle Technology Partners
- Adarsh Aarora having hundreds of $ millions available through his network, he is the founder of the The Indus Entrepreneurs, founded in 1992 in Silicon Valley, with a mission to foster entrepreneurship through mentoring, networking, education, funding and incubation. Tie has assisted over 10,000 start ups.
- David Culver, VentureShot Chicago, with over 200 investors, est. $200 million plus investable
- Eric Pouilly, Pouilly Investments, $440 million investable from a family brewery in France
- Alex Golod, an experienced angel investor representing a pool of investors in China
The presenting companies and their executives, include:
- Ian Price, Chief Designer, Bad Decisions LLC
- Paul Lloyd, President, Iron Layer Security
- Aadeel Akhtar, PhD, CEO and Founder, PSYONIC
- Steve Zahos, CEO, CFO, SpectroClick, Inc
- Martin Dimitrov, CEO, SnapClips
There is room for more on the program, but do not delay. The available time slots will fill up fast. Contact event chairman, Bill Price, with interest to join the "pitch". Bill can be contacted at email@example.com.
SoFi - Title Sponsor
For more information about SOFI specials for ILLINI: Click Here